New life begin soon

 
Went to 3 days vacation before i start my work..
Actually the main purpose is went back to kampar to get my degree cert..
tat's why i dun hv time to update my blog often..
maybe will less update again when i started to work..
transformers always the best movie ever!! ♥ 
i love optimus prime and bumblebee so much

skip~

went to tutti frutti frozen yogurt for my 1st time..
1st: get your cup size
2nd: choose the flavour that you like
3rd: add whatever topping you wish
4th: weight and pay for it

 RM16smtg  i think for this.. (banana and blueberry)
it's heavy becox of those fruits..
dun even add too much fruits on it becox it will cause the dessert heavy..
 RM12smtg for mine.. (original and lychee)
it's much more cheaper becox i just add choco chip, m&m's choco those light topping..
clever right ? XD

2ml have to start my new life at new country, new environment..
so, cut my fringe to welcome my new life..
hope everything goes smoothly..
and always remember my target and work hard for it..

p.s.
Mr. bii,
thanks for always support me and be my side 
whenever i feel stress and tired..
let's work hard together to achieve our target..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers