Cousin's wedding dinner ♥♥

 
i dunno how my sis capture this photo..
it's blur!!!

anyway,
i'm still busying with everything..
it's really non-stop since i finished my final..
as i said at facebook,
everyone are started to earn money,
but i'm still spending money.. T.T

attended my cousin's wedding dinner last saturday..
my bro purposely came back from Australia with his gf for this..
i guess it's around 4-5 years he didn't come back..
my dad, kevin and susan

 
mummy and me.. 

 
youngest sis and me

i guess my eldest sis doesn't appear at my blog before..
here is her.. ♥♥

 
 
the pretty bride

and lastly,
my lovely bro.. ♥♥
he will going back on monday and i surely will miss him much..
as i promise,
i will try to go Melbourne on next year march..
so, i have to start save money right after i get my job..  


click here for more phto..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers