Naruko lover

My latest photo took on last week when i went back home.
I really don't have much time to dress up myself when i'm working.
How pity!!
I just can say being a student is the best moment!!
When you start working, 
your life=zombie life!
It's just like a cycle
Wake up early in the morning went to work, 
after work went back home and sleep,
2ml morning wake up do the same things again!
Kinda bored and tiring!!

One things to cheer me up is shopping!!
I started to fall in love with Naruko product since last year.
I guess Naruko no longer a strange brand for most of us.
Now we even can even get it at any Watson outlet.

I have the whole series of Tea Tree Oil from cleanser to night gelly

My new brought Tea Tree Oil T-zone Blackhead remover.
Gonna try it out soon!

I love this cleanser smell so much!
It's rose aqua cubic foaming wash.
I guess girl will like this Foaming wash.
Feel so fresh after used it.

Another new brought baby.
Narcissus night gelly!
Its provide a overnight care to delicate eye contour areas.

Gonna stop here and go to bed now.
2 more days to go for weekend!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers