So called "interview "

right after hatyai trip,
went to kl becox i have to go for interview at 20 may..
but actually the main purpose is gain weight trip!!

my 1st meal at KL: teppanyaki
 my slide beef~

 my sis's garlic fried rice...

After dinner,
my sis bring me for snowflake again..
it's freaking full!!
but, i loving it..
 

had 辣椒板面as our lunch on 2nd day..
my sis keep talking me it's spicy..
but actually,
it's not so spicy for me..
 

 After that,
went back home have a rest and prepare to go fetch my sis at ktar..
she dated us for dinner at KLCC..
capture some picture before the food serve..
 can recognize the place?
yea.. it's chilli's!!!

the mashed potato was awesome!! 

this is another type of mashed potato as well..
but i forget the name..
not so delicious as the previous 1..

 Crispy Chicken Crispers

After interview,
we went to 1 utama for lunch..
  sushi zanmai!!
 seriously,
this is super delicious!!! 

 
i use to called this when i come to zanmai.. 

this one not bad also..
cold salad at the top there and there are salmon inside..

After lunch, it's time to shopping again!!
i tried 2 clothes at forever 21,
but not going to buy this becox it's seem like not worth n too big size for me..

 bought this skirt for my cousin wedding dinner..
i just like simply~

 i feel like myself super hardworking as i almost update at least one post a day..

lol.. this is becox i hv ad postpone too much post 
and i'm too free at home.. hehe..


seem like not so willing to find a job..
ok, i admit i'm too lazy..
but i ad promise my dad to get a job at july..
wish me luck in hunting job.. ♥

2 comments:

Followers