final is around the corner!!!

 
my eye seem like closed at this picture..
whatever~
it will be a very short post as i have to start doing my revision for my final exam..

i wish to post about my paintball experience with my classmate last few weeks 
and out-dating activities with my classmate..
but, i really do not have much time to write on it..
so, have to postpone it until my final end.. 

can i put more effort for my last final in uni life ?
wish me luck for my last final in UTAR plz.. 
 ♥♥♥

 
this picture capture by my dai ga jie using my dad samsung ace..
it's Japanese effect!!
love that series of photos so much..
will post rest of it when my final is over..

2 comments:

  1. i follow u.. follow me back k? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the best to ur exam, jia you ~!~! bet u will blog many things after ur exam :-)

    ReplyDelete

Followers