4am doctor

 Did you all got this experience before?
The knee pain till can't fall asleep although you are really tired?
i had this experience yesterday!!!
My knee sudden exceedingly pain till i can't sleep!!
i dunno what's the problem and i try to sleep becox the next day my class on 11am..
Unfortunately, it seem like can't work..
it's still freaking pain!!!

So, i decide to seek for doctor at 4am!!!!
yea.. it's 4am.. and just left those 24 hours clinic..
and guess how much the fees ?
it cost me rm 55!!!!
i tot just rm30smtg but i'm wrong!!
So, next time better dun seek doctor at mid night!!

After that, went to McD before having my medicine..
 

When i reached home ad 5am smtg and go to bed at 6am..
So, i missed the class again cox i only woke up at 5pm 2day..
lol.. i really very tired, so plz forgive me.. XD

After that went to SushiKing for my breakfast+lunch+dinner..
3 in 1.. hahaha..
Actually i just wanna try this!! 
spider temaki 2 for RM6 only!!
 

 

 
my Irodori set-RM16.90
i can't finish the rice..
it's too much for me..



 

that's all for 2day..
i feel sleepy again!!!
zzzz..
see ya..

remember go to
and vote for me!!!
click the LIKE after my picture and do share this link to your friends too..^^
thanks..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers